The Delaware Alliance for Nonprofit Advancement (DANA) offers an annual training curriculum based on the organizational best practices embodied in the six guiding principles of our Standards For Excellence Program. DANA is a replication partner in this national program of the Standards for Excellence Institute.
The six (6) Guiding Principles are Excellence in:
- Mission, Strategy, and Evaluation
- Leadership: Board, Staff, and Volunteers
- Legal Compliance and Ethics
- Finance and Operations
- Resource Development
- Public Awareness, Engagement, and Advocacy
Our Annual training curriculum includes programs on these Guiding Principle areas:
- Marketing and Communication of your Mission
- Program Evaluation and Outcomes Measurement
- Human Resources and Volunteers
- Finance & Legal
- Public Advocacy, Affairs, & Policy
- Governing Body Development
- Succession Planning
- Customer/Client Service
- Sustainability/Organizational Life Cycles
Additionally, we are a Standards for Excellence Replication Partner! Click to learn more!
Please visit our Calendar to view upcoming training opportunities!
DANA Cancellation & Refund Policy
Workshop registrations will not be confirmed until registration is complete and paid in full.
Cancellations must be at least 7 days prior to the scheduled workshop date to receive a full refund. No shows and cancellations within 7 days of the workshop will not receive a refund of their registration cost. To cancel or reschedule, please submit an email to Louise Koonce at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation by DANA
Dana may cancel workshops due to insufficient enrollment or inclement weather. Registrants will be offered the option to reschedule to a future workshop or to receive a full refund.
DANA is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the registrant is a workshop is cancelled.