November is Nonprofit Awareness Month
Thank you for taking part!
Click here to access the entire Nonprofit Awareness Month Toolkit
Inside the toolkit you will find:
- Resources and background information
- Printable flyers for photo opportunities and display
- Examples of web banners and a social media badge
- Information on Advocacy Days, Philanthropy Day, and #GivingTuesday
- Plus, instructions on how to utilize each item!
Note: The Nonprofit Awareness Month Toolkit is in PDF form. While it is best for readability and printing, it might not be best if you need an image for your website or social media.
For your convenience, we have included individual JPG and PDG images into this webpage below. To save them, right click over the image, and select "Save Image As." They are YOURS to use however you see fit! For more suggestions on how to use them, check out the toolkit.
If you don't see what you need here and require image assistance, or would like to see your nonprofit's logo inserted into any of these files, please contact Kristin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Flyer for Nonprofit Organizations
Flyer for Individuals
Flyer for Funding/Supporting Organizations
Web banner for Nonprofit Organizations
Web banner for Individuals
Social Media profile picture/badge