The Delaware Alliance for Nonprofit Advancement (DANA) offers an annual training curriculum based on the organizational best practices embodied in the six guiding principals of our Standards For Excellence Program. DANA is a replication partner in this national program of the Standards for Excellence Institute.
The six (6) Guiding Principles are Excellence in:
- Mission, Strategy, and Evaluation
- Leadership: Board, Staff, and Volunteers
- Legal Compliance and Ethics
- Finance and Operations
- Resource Development
- Public Awareness, Engagement, and Advocacy
Our Annual training curriculum includes programs on these Guiding Principle areas:
- Marketing and Communication of your Mission
- Program Evaluation and Outcomes Measurement
- Human Resources and Volunteers
- Finance & Legal
- Public Advocacy, Affairs, & Policy
- Governing Body Development
- Succession Planning
- Customer/Client Service
- Sustainability/Organizational Life Cycles
Additionally, we are a Standards for Excellence Replication Partner! Click to learn more!
Please visit our Calendar to view upcoming training opportunities!